Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Mommy, please move Sam-Zilla!


Sam-Zilla, as he is known around our house, shadows his big brother all day long. He knocks down block castles, steals trains from their tracks, bangs cars together, and tries to devour everything in his path. I have really been trying to get Jack to use words to tell me and Sam what he wants, instead of screaming and knocking Sam over when he reaches for Jack's favorite toy of the moment. We are finally making progress! After Sammy made a dash for Jack's train set today, Jack came running to me and begged, "Mommy, please move Sam-Zilla!" Another milestone to note today - Jack pronounced his "L" sound! He was looking for the train "wady," and when I asked him to repeat it, he actually said "lady"! Now if I can just get him to stop referring to himself in the third person...

2 comments:

The Hilemans said...

Laura loves it when Jack refers to Jack in the 3rd person. :)

Janet said...

Hey Sonja! Love your new blog. Gotta have a blog when you have such cute kids to show off to the world!