
Anyone who knows me well will appreciate this picture - I am a squeamish cook - I hate the ooey-gooey parts of meat, fish and poultry. I thought I'd start early with the systematic desensitization for Jack - I suited him up with gloves and put him to work deboning a chicken. Lots of fun for him, less disgusting work for me (until I had to clean the goo off his clothes, the floor, and the surrounding cabinets)!
5 comments:
That is ridiculously funny!!!!! What a fantastic idea (however, I will not be stealing that one!) :)
Wow...you are brave...I honestly NEVER thought of doing that! Happy to see you here in blog world:)
Was that a free range chicken?-Chris
hilarious! i don't really enjoy deboning chicken either so it's good to know i can get jack so come and help me when i need to do that! :)
You mean they actually sell them whole like that? I always buy chicken breasts and tenders de-boned. Seriously, I do get to see Jeff and his brothers kill off his mother's chickens so tell Chris we have free range in Oklahoma.
Post a Comment