Monday, April 14, 2008

Joining the Blogosphere

So, I was pondering the recent lack of phone communication within my social circle, and I wondered if I've become an incredibly boring conversationalist. While this is possible, maybe even likely, since only half of my brain cells work now that I'm a sleep-deprived full-time mom, I suspect that the real culprit is the Blogosphere. Nearly everyone I know now chronicles, muses, pontificates, and creates on their blogs. After losing miserably in a recent Life Class edition of Jeopardy, which included an entire category dedicated to the past week's blogs, I decided it was time to join in the fun! I'm joining the Blogosphere, if for no other reason than to use up the thousands of extra words I have left after a day of answering the endless "Why, mommy?" queries of my 2 1/2 year old. Chris will thank me for this - he can just read my blog instead of staying up late to hear me ramble about the day's trials and tribulations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're blogging...look forward to keeping up with ya!

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad you've joined the blog world. it's addicting actually!!! looking forward to keep up with you this way! :)

Sherri said...

Yea Sonja! Welcome to our world. Now, try to convince Suzanne to join us.

Pete said...

Remeber me, I am the neighbor, have something for Jack that we brought back from the airshow. See you soon, nice blog.