
Sammy loves to crunch apples! I would say eat, but he doesn't actually swallow much of the apple - he shreds it into tiny little pieces and then spits it out. I made the mistake of giving him an apple to eat in the car last week. I opened his door to see him covered from head to toe in tiny little apple pieces. He grinned, waved the core at me, and spit out another mouthful on his shirt!I keep forgetting that Sammy is not really a baby anymore. He has refused to be spoonfed for several months now, but I just didn't think to give him a fork to feed himself. I gave him one a few days ago, and he took to it like a pro! I have discovered that he will eat anything, as long as he can use his fork!
2 comments:
I love that first picture! Sammy's eyes are as big as the apple. So cute!!
he just wants to do it himself, i guess! :)
Post a Comment