Thursday, May 8, 2008

Go Sam, Go!

Sammy has been a very busy little boy lately. I was finally brave enough to put him down to play outside. So far he hasn't eaten any dirt or bugs, that I know of ! Much to Jack's dismay, he crawled right to Jack's tricycle, stood up, and started pushing it around the driveway. He has also been mowing the lawn (with a little help from Mommy) and pushing the big wagon around. Another favorite activity is chasing ants and caterpillars - he loves to follow them around squealing, "Ooo, ooo, ooo!"



2 comments:

Heather said...

kinsey has eaten LOTS of sand and dirt and surprisingly I think my kids have been the healthiest bunch in our class! I guess as much as I get sick I MORE than make up for it!

anthonyandbeth said...

sam is so cute! jackson has eaten his fair share of sand and dirt. i've caught him licking dirt twice in the past week so i'm not sure he's completely decided he doesn't like it! :)